domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2022

Geoeducation by Jeshua Garcia

 Do you know how our home, the earth, works?

Hi, I'm Liliana and we're going to talk about volcanoes.

I'm Juan Diego. And I'm going to help my mommy to explain clearly

very clear I said

volcanoes are the superficial expression of the internal activity of the earth

clearly a volcano is a pimple of the earth

ehh, volcanoes are the result of the accumulation of material that is expelled by the grater... yes, a kind of pimple

if it's a pimple

and lava in a liquid state that has high temperatures that is why it can be seen red

When you cook potatoes and you forget, the potatoes go from solid to a kind of liquid. that's lava

Let's say that if the lava is composed of materials in a liquid, solid and gaseous state and is the product of the high pressures and temperatures found inside the planet

with pleasure ma!!! you owe me an hour of games in the purchase

Thank you Juan Diego for your help.

Remember: Volcanoes are the product of the internal activity of the planet

The volcanoes of Ecuador are located in the Andes mountain range and in the Galapagos Islands.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario