domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2022

Pipo's dream by Abrahan Rangel

 Pipo was sleeping

oh no, it's flooded

Pipo and his bed went out the window

Hello, I am Mrs. Flood, I am powerful, when it rains excessively, I appear

The lady left without Pipo being able to say anything

the bed stopped on a hill

what is this place

finally i could stop

what happened to this place

Hi, I'm Mrs. Sequia, everything in my path dries up and dies, you better go

madam wait

Pipo went up the hill and arrived at a town

Help, the ground is hot and the buildings are falling

ha ha ha I do not tremble

hello tremble with fear sir

I am Mr. Earthquake, I make everything shake I collapse buildings

flee, on another hill you will meet the boy

bye, is there another boy on the hill?

here the hill with the child

Arr Arr Arr

Water

mine I will not let anything come

how hot

there's no water

and that child doing damage

and that child

It's a giant

i'm the kid

I am very powerful, I can heat the sea I do not let it rain, there is a great drought

you're a phenomenon

you have disgusted me

Aaahhhhh

Nooo

what a relief it was just a nightmare

Recycle, Reuse, Save water and energy, any contribution is valuable to save the earth from global warming, the greenhouse effect and all the disasters that are caused by pollution.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario