miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2014

Contractions





An English contraction occurs when two words combine to make one word


I am                I'm
He is              He's
She is            She's
It is                  It’s
We are           We’re
You are         You’re
They are        They’re
Is not              Isn't
Are not           Aren’t
Was not         Wasn't
Were not       Weren’t
I have             I've  
He has           He's
She has        She's
It has              It’s
We have        We’ve
You have      You’ve
They have     They’ve
Have not       Haven’t
Has not          Hasn’t
I had               I’d
You had        You’d  
He had          He’d
She had        She’d
Had not         Hadn’t
Do not            Don’t
Does not       Doesn’t
Did not           Didn’t
Cannot          Can’t  
Could not      Couldn’t  
I would           I’d
He would      He’d
We would      We’d
They would   They’d
Would not     Wouldn’t  
I will                I’ll
You will         You’ll  
He will           He’ll
She will         She’ll
It will               It’ll
We will           We’ll  
They will        They’ll
Will not          Won’t  
Should not    Shouldn’t  
Need not       Needn’t
Might not       Mightn’t  
Shall not       Shan’t  
Must not        Mustn’t 



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario